Saturday, August 10, 2013

BLOG 10: Just A Brief Announcement



I’m shocked at how popular this little blog is becoming. Kieran’s Critters is going over like a waterproof sponge! Like soap free laundry detergent! Like an Inflatable Dartboard! Like a black highlighter! Like…well you get the idea.

In celebration of very little and apropos of nothing I thought it might be a good idea to finally set up my Blogger Profile that no one will ever look at. But was I to fill it in as just me or as Kieran’s Critters? I went back and forth on the decision a few times and then finally decided on a blend of the two. Where I was able to emphasize my interest in nature I filled it out as Kieran’s Critters and where I was invited to share information that didn’t seem to lend itself to this format I strayed a bit from the central themes of my blog.

Huh?

Well I simply mean that the “Favorite Movies” and “Favorite Music” sections are what Kieran likes and have little to do with critters or what we’re doing here. Interestingly enough when many of my favorites were converted into blue links when I clicked on them to see who else shared my interests most of the time I got a list of only 1 person...ME! One time it even said that no one was interested in a Favorite of mine and that they didn't even trust that I was being serious about it! I put a big arrow here pointing to their comment! Has this ever happened to any of you?
 
Anyway, I actually think I did a fairly decent job writing my Introduction and keeping it within the 1200 characters limit. That, if nothing else, might be something you'll want to read and It sums up pretty well what my blog is about. You should find it running down the side of the page to the right.
 
Weird place for it to appear but that’s what I get, I suppose, for not bothering too much with customizing the template I’m using.
 
The only section of the user profile I didn’t fill in was what they call the “Random Question” that reads, “You’ve been entered in a shadow puppet contest. What's your best pose?” I have absolutely NO idea what that means! Is it a gag? Is it funny? Perverted? It just makes no sense at all to me so I left it blank. That question went over like a battery powered battery Charger! Like scent free air freshener! Like precooked ice-cream! Like…OK…let’s not get into all of that again!
 
I’ll be back soon with some thoughts about an interesting frog. Stay tuned!


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm finding a free moment to scan the rest of these blogs.Will be back tonight at bed time, to enjoy.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete