Monday, April 11, 2016

BLOG 17: Where The Heck Have I Been??

Yeah, what the heck happened???

I worked for a good couple of months building an audience of 1 or 2 readers and then I just disappeared! Why?  Well little things like deaths in the family, homelessness, poverty...but now that I have my sleeves rolled up and nothing figured out I'm ready to dive in again for no apparent reason!

That's right! I'm going to continue to write weakly a weekly BLOG about nature and critters in my own inimical  fashion! (Didn't he mean “inimitable?”) 

HA! See that? My humor is SO clever I have  to explain it or people think I ain't got da good vercabulary!

Anyway...I am now living in Vermont so expect a lot of old photos and adventures from my years in Pennsylvania! 

What?? Oh yes...someday I'll drone on about my current situation but I'm waiting until it's all old news!

So...stay tuned...or better yet...tune out but then tune back in later! There will be new stuff here soon!

See ya!

And always remember, “But Above all things truth beareth away the victory”


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you will be blogging regularly about the critters :)

    Cheers from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will indeed!! Just trying to video something for the next BLOG. It's driving me CRAZY! LOL

      Delete
  2. Very happy to hear of your return.
    Cheers from PA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on something new right now! I hope to have it posted in the next few days!

      Delete